Saturday 5 April 2014

About Challenges

The challenge in life adds extra stress. You concentrate on the task, break your brains into pieces, start seeing the decision in your dreams, forget to have proper meal, increase intake of coffee and ta-da !!!! Come up with the result. You could be happy with it or not but the challenge is completed and there is a visible or touchable or even readable evidence of this.
Yes the challenge makes life a bit stressful. However it motivates me, tests me and brings all the best out. It pushes,  brings the action and the reaction and leaves something in my hands.
I have not had challenges for a while so i am creating the personal one.
I challenge myself to come up with ten new pictures the next month. This means i have to do one picture per three days... I have already found thousand excuses why it is impossible:) but to be honest i am really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment