Monday 16 September 2013

Lost in life

Many moons ago one very interested in a young girl experienced man told "you are what a real woman should be"... hm...  Young girl is not all that young any more. The man disappeared later. And suddenly listening the noise of a bubbling soup in the kitchen, and the cry of a child having a bad dream I remembered that conversation. He could not explain me what exactly he meant. But it was nice to thing "wow.. I must be all right". However this "alrightness" hasn't made it more clear. So what is the real woman? the one who manages the home? the one who is ALWAYS happy and smiley? who is listening to her man with open mouth and who is always ready to say " you are my tiger, you are always right"? or the real woman is the one who puts herself and her needs first and makes everyone serving her? or something in between? PRETENDING to listen to her man with an open mouth but at the same time making him to serve her so that her needs are first in line but he can not notice it?
Well.. the next thing is.. what are needs of a real woman? what should she want? Because if you ask that queen of "bubbling soup and screaming child" what do you want in life? most likely she would answer "SLEEP" although if you give her the chance to sleep she simply cant so tired she is and so many needs of the others should be met at his time.
Well. this is a thing. I found myself completely lost in the needs and desires of other people and lost the idea what I am and what I want. This is rather scary. I feel panic because finding you real woman's passions seems to be impossible at the moment. May be instead of panicking there is the time to wake up and start being aware what I am doing and what is more important what is the purpose of these actions??? Huge questions mark. Do not know. Needs thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment